Audio PLEASE HELP

diligence14

Beta member
ok guys, this is crazy. I have tried everything, i mean everything! I even reinstalled windows 7. ok here's the story.

I was playing guitar into my line in jack on my Asus M4A785-M mother board, through an amp, and listening to it through my s/pdif device. All of a sudden, via hd audio deck spazzes out and says everything got plugged into all my jacks (or every thing got plug out, cant remember :s) And then everything goes quiet, now when i scroll my mouse wheel i hear sputtering noises, and there is only static. You can't even see the red light from the s/pdif anymore.

I've tried everything, reinstalled windows 7 home premium 64bit, and drivers many times, and alot more things i've tried.

I'm startting to think that my guitar was to loud in the inline and it fritzd my on board audio, if thats the case i still have warrenty on my motherboard and i can send it in but it will cost about $20 in shipping, is there a sound card that will give me s/pdif for $20?

Thanks, Levi.

Edit: Possible cards?

Vantec (NBA-200U)

sounds like its fried. might be hard finding a sound card for $20. unless its used.

Back
Top Bottom