ATI have 3D?

they don't right now as far as I know, they're releasing new drivers that will support 3D by the end of the year I believe. nice build btw, hows that acts? I'm debating getting one for water cooling

they don't right now as far as I know, they're releasing new drivers that will support 3D by the end of the year I believe. nice build btw, hows that acts? I'm debating getting one for water cooling

Oh ok, Thank you. Its a wonderful case, the interior is very nice.I think you would love it.The 700D(not the 800D) is very good to, I was torn between the two.

I dont think 3D on your computer will work out very well.. Are people really going to buy the 3D glasses so they can watch videos or there desktop in 3d lol..

I'd play StarCract 2 in 3D.... My location would be squared

Edit: My location used to be something else, so that's why it doesn't make sense :S

Oh ok, Thank you. Its a wonderful case, the interior is very nice.I think you would love it.The 700D(not the 800D) is very good to, I was torn between the two.

I've decided to go for the cosmos s. It can fit tons of rads. Do you mean v8 when your sig says cm v6?

To answer the original question - No, ATI does not have first party 3D drivers. But they did enable third party 3D a while back, and I have found the IZ3D driver to be great. It theoretically would work with any ATI card HD 3xxx or later, but I wouldn't recommend anything lower than a HD 4670.

To answer the original question - No, ATI does not have first party 3D drivers. But they did enable third party 3D a while back, and I have found the IZ3D driver to be great. It theoretically would work with any ATI card HD 3xxx or later, but I wouldn't recommend anything lower than a HD 4670.

Thank you, thats what I needed to know.

Back
Top Bottom