"The application failed to initialize properly (0oc0000135)."

ortizsr

Solid State Member
Gentlemen:

Please can anyone tell me what to do when the running of a program such as XP RepairPro.exe causes a message that follows:

"The application failed to initialize properly (0oc0000135)."

what does it do? Does the program stop while you are starting to run it? does it stop in the middle of using it? Have you done any recent messing with any files in that programs folder or system files for windows.

out of curiosity:
What does this program do, does it repair bad .dll's to? i could se this program if it does.

Dear Ace777:

The message occurs when the exe file is activated to install the program unto the XP computer.

This program is very good for cleaning out all forms of invalid, and bad files from your computer.

MY advice is to uninstall and reinstall. It looks like a file could have gone corrupted.

Dear Ihuser:

Sorry but the program never finished its installation stages, so it cannot be uninstalled.

Then if it never finished it's installation, I'd redownload a copy. Seems that your copy is bad. Try that.

By the way, I love how you respond. It's original!

Dear Ihuser:

Thank you for the quick response. If you are referring to my opening, then bear-in-mind that I am 80 years old and manners are a must with me.

Getting another copy is not possible at the moment.

Please can you tell me what (0oc0000135) means?

Well, manners are a must to everyone. I appreciate it :)

Personally, I have no clue what (0oc0000135) means. I don't know where to get help for that. I've tried my friend, Google, but it does not work either.

Although, here's another solution. It's worth a try.

Go to Start and click run. Have your Windows CD ready. type in: sfc /scannow
It will analyse and replace any bad files. That may fix your problem.

Back
Top Bottom