Anywhere I can download PS3 games to my computer?

Hey I was just wondering if there is any site I can download PS3 game demo's to my computer then use a USB drive to install the game on the ps3 similar to downloading firmware updates to USB.

So far I have not found a way so I figured i'd ask and see if anyone new of a place I could find and download the demo's.

Interesting suggestion, because I can't connect to the Internet on my PS3 that often since its up here, and no display up here seems to support the PS3 now I've got it set up for HDMI

After the initial excitement has gone, the PS3 leaves a lot to be desired to tell the truth.

I just, using a USB stick, updated the firmware, and can't find anywhere about the new video codecs to allow them.
I know it worked though because the audio player had a new visulisation (well more a rendered video) of the earth and sun, which I wasn't happy about keeping it on my Plasma, since it was very bright.

I wish I had my PS3, I still have about 2 weeks to go!

Well mine is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. I love when sites charge you higher shipping prices yet take longer to deliver. I got it at a really low price yet they charge me $30 to ship it lol.

After the initial excitement has gone, the PS3 leaves a lot to be desired to tell the truth.

I just, using a USB stick, updated the firmware, and can't find anywhere about the new video codecs to allow them.
I know it worked though because the audio player had a new visulisation (well more a rendered video) of the earth and sun, which I wasn't happy about keeping it on my Plasma, since it was very bright.

Ya i've already to the latest firmware edition on a flash drive ready to update. I've still got to go pick up a HDMI cable and a game or 2 for it.

TBH i'm in no real rush to get it Kage. Considering I won't get to set it up till the weekend since i'm working and still need to pick up the cables. It will be nice to start a blu ray collection though since I'll no longer be buying DVD although i'm not replacing any of my current dvd's to Blu ray expect possibly the Harry Potter series. Otherwise i'll use my 1080I upconverting DVD-R. Other than that i'm probally going to pick up Drakes Fortune and Assassins Creed.

Although the PS3 upconverts as well so i'll have to see which looks better. Does the PS3 upconvert to 1080I or 1080P?

1080i it converts
i herd (forgot where) that blueray and hddvd r going to lose
and be replaced by no format or removable media
its going to be you have an account and you download the movie strait to a hard drive. so for example instead of buying a movie
you would go on your cable or sat interactive service and pick your movie,pay wait for it to download and watch
i can see the same thing happening for nextgen gamesystems
each coming standard with a 500G hard drive (this being around 20012)
and as your account holds on the info for your games/movies a dieing hard drive wont be a problem as you can just redownload it

Back
Top Bottom