Anyone Ever Heard of This?

waldorfpc

In Runtime
I know i have mentioned here a few times about the computer that my friend gave to me. Well, I saw this WLANK Wireless Utility on the computer. I did use it to connect to the Internet wherever there was a connection: however, I found that tonight, the utility was disabled.

I check the properties, as well as did some troubleshooting. However, I could not see a button to enable it. Has anyone heard of the WLANK Wireless Utility? This is my first time seeing it.

Thank the Lord that this never came up when I was working on a client computer. I'm glad this is just my own. OTHERWISE, I'd look stupid in front of a client, and that would be my dread since customers expect you to know everything. And, you have to act like you do even though you don't, or credibility could be lost. Thank God for Computer Forums because i can come here to ask what I don't know.

I appreciate any light that can be shed on this. Thanks so much.

thanks so much. wow! This will be an awesome help!

this may sound dumb, but i thik I will ask anyway. Is there a site or data base where I can look up the command line prompts and troubleshooting for all the software so i will not have to go searching. I'd like to know if there is something similar to www.driveragent.com where there is an entire data base of drivers so no searching is necessary. I'd be happy to know f there is some sort of data base like that for all software so I'll not have to search.

I'll tell you what, I love that Driver Agent site. It comes handy when fixing client computers. It is aGodsend.

Back
Top Bottom