Any good movie creation software?

Ð88

Fully Optimized
Ok, so i've tried using Windows Movie Maker and well, it sucks. I don't know what it's doing but it acts all glitchy and doesn't seem to want to listen to what I want it to do. So is there anything else out there either free or cheap to buy as far as movie making software goes that you can recommend? Also it would be preferable if it were a program that's easy to use or involves little time to understand.

I want to be able to piece multiple clips together and trim them and split them up as necessary and I will be adding a music soundtrack to the movie as well so that's just basic features the program must support.

Thanks all :)

i "got" adobe premiere, its pretty good, doesnt freeze like media player, and it does the same thing, just gets a lil getting use to, but not much.

Another vote for Sony Vegas. It's not hard at all to use like Adobe Premiere is IMO. I have to use Premiere in film class and it's a pain because I like Vegas's hotkeys. "S" on keyboard splits the clip, in premiere you gotta do a bunch of clicking around to split a clip, and then the cursor is that tool until you switch back, so if you don't switch back you may split another clip. Just a big pain to me as I split clips very often.

For you Vegas Movie Studio would work fine, although acquiring it legally you will have to pay quite a price still just for what you want to do. I say stick with Movie Maker if that's all you are doing. I tried many other free video editing programs and some I couldn't figure out while others didn't do what I needed it to do. In the end I went back to movie maker until I got Vegas Movie Studio Platinum (can't afford the full Vegas).

Back
Top Bottom