anti virus

Jakey Blood

In Runtime
ok so i need good, free anti virus protection, so if you guy could just post some links to some that would be great:D

AVG has to be the best free AV that I've used. I've tried Avast, but idk, it just didn't work like the rest.

I suggest you get AVG free edition. It doesn't use up too much memory as the others such as symantec etc. It's quite good, i have been using for quite a while now and i am using the complete version now.

I also use AVG free edition as my antivirus program and Spybot for anti-spyware. I can't fault either of them.

I use AVG free edition. Avira and Avast are also good. AVG is good because it uses very little memory and is good for basic protection. For anything more than basic protection I'd say go with Avira or Avast. Avira has rootkit protection and avast has more ways of protecting than AVG does. You could try until you find which one you like, that's what I do especially since the versions are changing constantly.

so many people use the AVG free edition. I tried it once but it can't seem to delete the viruses that were found, or is there another way?

Back
Top Bottom