AMD vs Intel vs Apple (NO FLAMING!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya but amd is better for gaming and is limited on 32-bit apps, and thats when a top of the line intel processor EE HT will multitask its way faster than an amd

mentioned a thousand times, no arguement both are good:
AMD=gaming
Intel=multitasking and some visual design apps

AMD is way faster in 90% of respects compared to the best Intel P4 EE CPUs, and not to mention it is cheaper. AMD will continue to dominate future ground in the processer market. And people keep bringing up multitasking.. what the heck? AMD does just fine in multitasking, and I think just as good as any Intel processor And some visual design apps? You want me to bring up benchmarks showing how that is not true? AMD does far better then just in gaming. Don't minimize their accomplishments, people.

AMD does better in 32-bit applications then Intel does. And Intel's top P4 is a joke compared to the AMD's top 64-bit processor.

And Apple... hahahah... don't even need to discuss the slowness of that one. Slower then celerons.

I've got a friend that thinks Intel is better and ttold me to come up with 20 reasons.... i don't think he can come up with 1 for Intel

In my dads computer we have an intel P4 2.4GHz and it sux for multi-tasking. Im building a gaming pc and im goin wit amd 3800 processor!!! So.....................................AMD all the way!!!!!!!!!!

Stylez said:
Anything AMD can do, Intel can do better and that's why Intel get's my vote.

Prove it. That's wrong for several reasons I've already stated. AMD does everything better then Intel in almost every regard.

rymort said:
my p43.2 is faster than my amd 3000+ so im goin with intel

My AMD 64 3000+ is 10% faster then P4 3.2GHz.. maybe you are comparing computers with different components in them.

We're still comparing 64-bit Processors to 32-bit Processors. Its not excuse for Intel not having a 64-bit Processor out but the only real test will be when the two have 64-bit and Dual chips; and not one with an advantage on games, and the other with a disadvantage on games; that apparently being the only reason anybody buys a PC recently... which is of course a dreadful thing.

Intel's Research and prior knowledge - along with lessons learnt from the AMD64s and from the Itanium2s with HP and the Pentium Prescotts will make Intel get ahead once more - and AMD will have to make up for their inadequate Headquarters through Flash Memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom