AMD vs Intel vs Apple (NO FLAMING!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
you're chinese alvino? nice! im korean! nice to know there's some asians around. lol. i agree. and you kno what else i hate? people who come up to me and try and talk immatative so called "asian" talk and its so annoying. they're like ching chong choy bong whing and stuff, im like stfu! geez. ok. im done. back to cf. just ma little pet peeve getting out.

Well, you do realize that Sweet and Sour Pork in Panda Express is like three times as sugary as it normally is in traditional chinese cuisine?

Yeah.. given that I'm from Russia (still part of asia bitches!! :p ), I happen to be sensitive about cultural notes, and I think, just like you, that Panda Express is a complete insult to the trditional cuisine. The food is still good, but it should be called: the Americanized-and-theUnhealthyVersionOfChineseFood Express.

jac006 said:
you're chinese alvino? nice! im korean! nice to know there's some asians around. lol. i agree. and you kno what else i hate? people who come up to me and try and talk immatative so called "asian" talk and its so annoying. they're like ching chong choy bong whing and stuff, im like stfu! geez. ok. im done. back to cf. just ma little pet peeve getting out.

I kno! It is so simpo! Now give me da penso! LOL

Americans... heh.. well I know some real authentic chinese restaurants... my uncle told me one I went to was authentic and he lived in Bejing for several years. Panda express is gross.. it is an american knock-off of chinese food.

Agreed...

Now, don't get me started on Macdonalds.. boy I could go on ranting about that all day.

rakedog said:
Agreed...

Now, don't get me started on Macdonalds.. boy I could go on ranting about that all day.

Hey their ice cream is good.. but that's it. Last time I got a Big mac.. i ended up throwing up and had food poisoning. That really sucks.

Since we never eat out.. we almost never prepare authentic asian food. It's depressing. The closest we come are cooked vegetables with asian sauces.. but I don't really like that dish. Vegatarians are great and everything and absolutely nothing against them, but I have to admit.. I really like meat dishes.

Giancarlo.. that is true, but I was talking about their marketing, their lies, and how they control and regulate any laws that might limit the food they sell. I'm sure you've seen Supersize Me. Great documentary :)

rakedog said:
Since we never eat out.. we almost never prepare authentic asian food. It's depressing. The closest we come are cooked vegetables with asian sauces.. but I don't really like that dish. Vegatarians are great and everything and absolutely nothing against them, but I have to admit.. I really like meat dishes.

Giancarlo.. that is true, but I was talking about their marketing, their lies, and how they control and regulate any laws that might limit the food they sell. I'm sure you've seen Supersize Me. Great documentary :)

Well I know some very authentic chinese restaurants. Including one called "Chi's" which is near me. It won the 2004 Culinary Excellence Award, and that's nothing less then an honor to have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom