Alien-x Aspire

mighty_chick

Fully Optimized
ok just wondering if the ALIEN-X ASPIRE 500w psu's are any good. i've been told by one person who knows lots about computers that theres something wrong with them but i've been told by others that they are nice. so im wondering if i should buy this psu

Isn't it the Aspire X-Alien? I have one in my Aspire X-Superalien case (500w), and it hasn't failed me yet.

They arent super high end like a powerRight or an OCZ, but they are reliable and get the job done, I havent seen one fail yet. (but I have seen the auxillary ATX plug burn out on once, but I rma'd and it never happened again)

Yeah they aren't really top of the line like Antec or OCZ, etc., but I have heard nothing but good reviews and they look pretty cool too. ;)

Dirty canadian is right, you can get those off newegg for like $55 US dollars I think. (just the PSU not the case+PSU)

thats all im talking about is the PSU, fudging hell. but i need a 500 watt and OCZ only has a 480w around here and its going for $200.00 + tax

whats wrong with an OCZ 480w? you could run your system on a 450w PSU, so you dont NEED a 500w PSU, 480w would be fine, especialy from a good manufacturer like OCZ

Back
Top Bottom