Advice on how to make video better

I'm going to be honest. I barely watched it. It's a little dull. We just hear you talk (I'm assuming you made this). Try to get some variety. Get an introduction...with a touchy song. Add some pictures. Talk during the pictures and put a song when you show the slides. That way it won't overload the brain with information and persuasion.

I'm going to be honest. I barely watched it. It's a little dull. We just hear you talk (I'm assuming you made this). Try to get some variety. Get an introduction...with a touchy song. Add some pictures. Talk during the pictures and put a song when you show the slides. That way it won't overload the brain with information and persuasion.

There was music. The text is necessary because it is a scientific video and it needs to be read. I don't know how to do an introduction.

I just told you I didn't watch all of it. Get some pics that prove your point and start off with music. Make it dramatic. The people love drama.

Pics? People who really watch this and understand what he's trying to say don't want pretty photos, they want the graphs and the information that he provided.

I actually found the music slightly annoying, I think it should be removed with perhaps a small piece at the introduction.

I don't know how to do an introduction.

Just make a few screens of what the video is about and why you made it etc. You just kind of charge right in.

You should add some rick astely and your mono voice is killing me, pretend your excited to tell people about eugenics

but overall i thought the video was kinda cool.. pretty interesting information

You should add some rick astely and your mono voice is killing me, pretend your excited to tell people about eugenics

but overall i thought the video was kinda cool.. pretty interesting information

if you liked it please rate it a 5* I am trying to get the rating high

Back
Top Bottom