7800 gtx

Status
Not open for further replies.
TRDCorolla said:
Potter said that he may be running 40,000 + in another thread with his 7800GTX.

I seriously doubt that in 05'. In 03', yeah, I could see that. I will tell you my scores when I am confident they will beat Potters measly PC! :D

allanpotter said:
My old system (P4 570, 2GB Ram, Ati X850XT) got 23,000

My new system (AMD 4800+, 2GB Ram, 2x 7800gtx) is being finished. When I've overclocked with my new cooling system I should be looking at over 40,000.

There's that famous quote. You two look like you guys have very similar systems. I think exactly the same.

But anyways, the BFG one looks pretty good because as it says on the descriptio, full throttle right out of the box. It looks faster than all the other 7800GTX cards available.

TRDCorolla said:
There's that famous quote. You two look like you guys have very similar systems. I think exactly the same.

My gutsy tweaking is what will bring him down. He will not be able to tweak like me, I guarantee that! :D I am the TWEAK MASTER!! :D Nah, I am good at it, but there are people out there better then myself.

Dishdog said:
Guys want to not still this thread! if you want to talk do it through PM's

I wasn't! Look above, you will see that I told him to get it if he has the money, but to get new RAM as well, because his system will be unbalanced!

Then 2 posts about how good your system is, and TRDCorolla hasn't said anything to IrishSoldier327.

now, now, we don't want to get too picky. I'm just waiting for the moderator to see if this is appropriate. There are many threads in the history of CF that throw in conversational posts that contribute or get side tracked. But in the end, the title of the post says it all and if someone want to contribute, they will do so regardless what we say.

It seems ok to me. A discussion on the merits of overclocking the card, the same as many other posts. Dishdog and TRDCorolla just agree to disagree.

I actually liked it the way it was. But should the topic go way off, we'll try to get back on track. Sometime, I get a little comfortable here so topic wander off from time to time. Eventually, it'll be another thread that gets thrown in the "vault" (considered old thread and gets pushed back to page 100, lol). I'm sure there will be a lot more threads to come regarding the 7800GTX.

One day when I get really really rich. I'm going go to AMD. Hire there team, then i'll go to all the major computer makers and hrie teams. And I will give them a box. And I will say you make my computer THE BEST and then i'll show you my 3d mark scores :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom