750D or 450D?

Craig Prince

In Runtime
I'm extremely indecisive about what case I want to use in my PC build. For the past like 6 months I have decided to go with the Corsair Obsidian 750D, but then the 450D came out. I know the 750D is bigger and will allow more room for upgrades as well as improved airflow. However the 450D is cheaper, will take up less room, and will not have near as much unused space.

As always any feedback would be much appreciated!

I'm extremely indecisive about what case I want to use in my PC build. For the past like 6 months I have decided to go with the Corsair Obsidian 750D, but then the 450D came out. I know the 750D is bigger and will allow more room for upgrades as well as improved airflow. However the 450D is cheaper, will take up less room, and will not have near as much unused space.

As always any feedback would be much appreciated!
How much is the 450D and what form factor of board are you planning on using m-ATX, Mini ITX, or ATX?

Ok well if you were willing to go with Micro ATX the board I use is extremely well made for the Price I use the Xion XON 560 it costs $40 and supports up to three 2.5 HDD/SSD and three 3.5 HDDs. it comes factory with two 120mm fans one in the front sucking in cool air one in the rear as an exhaust it also has room on the top for another 120mm fan as well as room on the side for four 80mm fans or one 200mm fan there is also a spot under the HDD bay for another 80mm fan. it also supports water cooling which is cool. It's also built really well for a $40 case. if you were willing to go with micro ATX This would be an awesome case

Well the Obsidian 450D is a mid tower case and does support Standard ATX motherboards, so I won't have to change anything about my parts list. But thanks for the recommendation anyway.

That would definitely be the 450D, its smaller and will take up much less space, which also means I can actually transport it somewhere unlike like giant 750D.

then go with the 450D lol I've always been a fan of mid tower cases since they are a lot easier to move around

Back
Top Bottom