60in tv as pc screen?

reodan92

Baseband Member
Ok well i just bought a vga>hdmi cable so i could hook up my pc to my living room tv. It worked but the quality is just really really bad for the text, games and movies look fine on it but the text is all blurred out. i even tried tweaking my resolutions so it would look better but when i do it just maximizes a part of the desktop. So i was wondering would getting a new graphics card improve the quality because right now im running on a nvidia evga 7300gt with windows xp. Ty for the help :).

Ok well i just bought a vga>hdmi cable so i could hook up my pc to my living room tv. It worked but the quality is just really really bad for the text, games and movies look fine on it but the text is all blurred out. i even tried tweaking my resolutions so it would look better but when i do it just maximizes a part of the desktop. So i was wondering would getting a new graphics card improve the quality because right now im running on a nvidia evga 7300gt with windows xp. Ty for the help :).

I tried this a while ago and had the same problem, didnt personally find a solution but upping the refresh rate seemed to help. Something like that :)

Back
Top Bottom