58xx

sniperviper21

Golden Master
so i'v seen rumers and random posts all over online about how this july ati is comming out with the 58xx family.... is this true? any ideas?
I sure hope not...jeeze....

and idk i asked this before...

but can dx 10.1 cards be able to use dx 11? and higher?
no sence in buying a 10.1 card now if it wolnt run dx 11?

so i'v seen rumers and random posts all over online about how this july ati is comming out with the 58xx family.... is this true? any ideas?
I sure hope not...jeeze....

and idk i asked this before...

but can dx 10.1 cards be able to use dx 11? and higher?
no sence in buying a 10.1 card now if it wolnt run dx 11?

I'm running W7 RC on an 8400GS as I'm typing this. FYI, 8400GS is DirectX 10. Lol. ;)

so then why are we all going out to buy these new 48xx family cards if they dont support dx11 and that once dx11 is out, we wolnt be able to use it even with a 300 doller card?

what i am saying is...

is it even worth spending money to get a current gen gfx card now or just wait for the nex gen?

A Dx10 card will be just fine for quite sometime. DX11 will take a while to kick in gear where games require the runtime. If you buy, say a 4870 you will be fine and its well worth the $$. DOnt worry about Dx11 right now, focus on the now, and enjoy yourself.

ya. thats what i was thinking.

because i dont want to sink money into a 4890 atomic and then not be able to use it in a year : /

ya. thats what i was thinking.

because i dont want to sink money into a 4890 atomic and then not be able to use it in a year : /

You will still be able to use it but there will just be better cards. It takes a while for games and applications catch up to hardware technology because when they get the hardware out they are already close to releasing the games and apps so they aren't going to start all over again because some new hardware came out.

Back
Top Bottom