4870 X2 finally here

Shantei

In Runtime
Anyone else as psyched as I am? In some places it's only a matter of hours until it's available for purchase I believe...

Anyone here planning on getting one? I should hopefully order through late this week .. hope it's nothing much over £300..

Just a couple of hours now, can't wait to see the full reviews with some more information on the hardware links between the two RV770s cores.

Notice I got myself a HD 4850. I'm going to pencil mod it and hopefully get it running at HD 4870 speeds. :D

....and I already have outdated hardware....although the 4870 X2 performs almost identically to two 4870s....although I'm sure the extra GB of memory helps :p

You can't stay updated in anything related to computers. There's always something better coming out.

You would only get one (or two) of these if you are planning on running very high resolutions.

I agree, unless you have a 30" panel, buying a card like this just isn't worth it. A single HD 4870 holds it's own even at the highest resolutions in current games.

I want to get 2 throw them in crossfire and watercool them bad boys haha... I wish...

Back
Top Bottom