3DMark06 Score

Szat

Daemon Poster
Hey Guys,
So I just got my new computer up and running last night and today I decided to test out 3dmark06. I don't really know what a good rating is though. Can someone help me decipher my score?

SM2.0 Score: 4831
HDR/SM3.0 Score: 4866
CPU Score: 3404
Total: 11,396

My system is in my sig. Nothing is overclocked. The CPU tests were very laggy. I was only getting about 1-2 fps! Is that normal for the CPU test? I thought it would do better since I have a Q6600.

hmmm, I even ran the test again and it's still very laggy for the two cpu tests. Any ideas about what could be wrong?

yer i spose, but theres no reason that the computers running that slow. download 3Dmark05 see if it works on that

yeah my gpu is fine. But I'm talking to my friend who just ran 3dmark03 (more suitable for his comp) on his computer and he said the cpu tests were laggy for him as well. So I don't know what the deal is maybe it's supposed to be that way? I'm downloading 3dmark03 to compare it to his system.

The CPU will only get a very low amount, so I wouldn't worry about it.

My Quad also got around 1-2-3FPS at most.

oh, ok. Thanks Kage! Would someone be able to tell me if those scores are good? I don't have anything to compare them to.

Back
Top Bottom