3d Mark score 6693?

jashan17

In Runtime
My 3dmark06 score is 6693. Does that seem low for my setup? i have an overclocked video card and an overclocked cpu.

Yes, it does seem extremely low. Do you have other applications running in the background?

Hm, that does seem kinda low. Do you remember what resolution you ran the test at? Make sure you don't have a lot of processes running and your desktop is set to windows classic mode. I ran my last test without doing any of the aforementioned and I got close to a 12,500.

Hm, that does seem kinda low. Do you remember what resolution you ran the test at? Make sure you don't have a lot of processes running and your desktop is set to windows classic mode. I ran my last test without doing any of the aforementioned and I got close to a 12,500.

1280x 720. Ill try the test again with windows classic and like no processes running later.
EDIT: 1280x1024

hmmm. Still getting fairly low framerates on the test. Anyone know what might be the problem?

Do you have the latest drivers? Some of the older ones were pure crap and thus effected performance.

Back
Top Bottom