3d Mark 2005?

abowlofrice

Daemon Poster
i havent received all the parts for my new computer yet and when i do i wanna try some overclocking and benchmarking as i have never done any. can someone tell me how to use 3d mark 2005? i have a slight idea 3dmark is for testing ur components for ur computer and it will give u score of how good ur computer is at certain games. i'm i right? also, can u guys share ur strategies for benchmarking? i read somewhere u should close processes like rundll.exe before u start benchmarking to get the maximum amount of points. all help will be greatly apprecieated.

1. do u jus run it and play some games like cs and wc3? or should the games be more intense like doom3 and hl2
2. how do u kno which process are background processes?

no thats not how this thing works.

What it does is when you open the program and click run test, it runs the test all by itself using animations in the program. The program runs several tests and gives you a score. Just download it and click run test and youll see what i mean.

as for background programs, just make sure your not listening to music, downloading a file, running anyother programs, etc. etc.

If you want to see howm many fps your getting while running a game, the download fraps. It tells you how much fps your getting while runnign the program. It will also let you take screenshots and movie clips and stuff. A really cool program.

Back
Top Bottom