3d building help!!

niceties55

Daemon Poster
I want to model my school in 3d, for a movie, and what is showing is all that i need cuase i only want that side and whats showing and like some of trees not the soccer field or the other buildings! How would you go about modeling this in 3d Max or Bryce, or if anyone is bored and wants to help, let me know!!!

niceties51340 said:
Im not BLOWING UP the school as the school, it is like a top secret Russian base type thing!!!! NOT AS A SCHOOL, but as a base.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COME ON NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Know not com on now. You publish this picture like its a school. I'm just telling you its dumb to put up a picture of anything and saying i'm going to blow it up. This is not the day or age to say i'm going to blow whatever up. YOU CAN GO TO JAIL FOR THIS. You here about it on the news all the time. A death/bomb threat was found in this school/building and it was evacuated etc. This isn't something you joke around about plain and simple.

In my personal opinion I could care less what you say but i'm telling you its not a smart thing to do.

I want to model my school in 3d, for a movie, and what is showing is all that i need cuase i only want that side and whats showing and like some of trees not the soccer field or the other buildings! How would you go about modeling this in 3d Max or Bryce, or if anyone is bored and wants to help, let me know!,
Your posts were reported as being flippant, you should not make jokes of this nature, we at CF don't tolerate that, also consecutive bans are a no-no, I'm deleting the content of your other posts & if you post anything like this again, you face a possible ban.
Also change your sig, your present one is too aggresive, if you do not, I will remove it.

Back
Top Bottom