2 games, one computer?

GibsonSGKing

Daemon Poster
I would like to know if it's possible to play a game such as UT04 on my computer, except in two player. Basically, have a lan game going, and have two copies running on my computer. The big problem with this would be keyboard and mouse though. I have a usb keyboard and mouse, and a PS/2 keyboard and mouse. Is there anyway I could do this? I sort of doubt it :)( ) but figured I would ask anyhow. Thanks :)

The only thing I could think of is if both games had different CD-key, But I'd have no idea how you would run both at the same time...

The only thing I could think of is if both games had different CD-key, But I'd have no idea how you would run both at the same time...

I have 2 copies of the game. And it won't check for any of that stuff on a lan server.

I don't have experience with it, but could you install one on like vmware or something similar, and then run the other locally? I don't know if you can access 'net or the physical dvd drives with virtual software though, as again, I've never tried it.

Back
Top Bottom