19" LCD UNDER 200 BUCKS!!!

Conspirate

In Runtime
Hanns G HN199D 19" 8ms

Does anyone own this unit, or know anything about it? I'm seriously considering getting this, since it's specs could easily be a 400 dollar monitor (if the frame didnt look so awful), and it's around 200 with shipping!

Thanks!

If your buying this for a LAN ..... HELL NO! ...
Oh and the brand isnt good, i dont think its in good quilaty as in you will have problems very soon.

Conspirate said:
Hanns G HN199D 19" 8ms

Does anyone own this unit, or know anything about it? I'm seriously considering getting this, since it's specs could easily be a 400 dollar monitor (if the frame didnt look so awful), and it's around 200 with shipping!

Thanks!

It's not bad at all, actually. The viewing angles aren't that good. The constrast seems ok, but what about the cd/m2? Hmmm

The bezel does look pretty bad.
Wanna see a good LCD?
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16824021019

Yeah, it looks f****** sick, but it has a really good contrast ratio and ms rate. I dont feel like investing a lot in a monitor; I can always get a new widescreen when I have the money.

And wtf is cd/m2?

The second monitor I was considering getting was the exact Rosewill you just showed me. The only thing is, Newegg charges sales tax to California, and tigerdirect.com dosent, which makes the monitor forty dollars more expensive from tax alone.

I just got The Hanns-G 19" Widescreen Unit. I dont think its bad at all, its SOOO cheap for a huge widescreen. Im happy With it so far, its doing everything i want. I dont know what you guys mean about the frame, it looks fine to me. And as far as having problems, i just bought the 4-year warranty from Circuit City for $50, So im all set. And i would recommend this monitor to anyone who wants to get exceptional quality at an affordable price.

You do realize that page you posted has many more 19" LCD monitors under 200 dollars...

Conspirate said:
Yeah, it looks f****** sick, but it has a really good contrast ratio and ms rate. I dont feel like investing a lot in a monitor; I can always get a new widescreen when I have the money.

And wtf is cd/m2?

The second monitor I was considering getting was the exact Rosewill you just showed me. The only thing is, Newegg charges sales tax to California, and tigerdirect.com dosent, which makes the monitor forty dollars more expensive from tax alone.

You do realisize this is from February.. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom