16-bit desktop = More GPU Performance

X1337

Fully Optimized
What gave me this Idea was from
http://www.tweakxp.com/article37050.aspx

This test is to show "if the desktop was at 16-bit will it make the gpu faster". When you put the desktop at 16-bit it dont make the game 16-bit

16-bit result with 3dmark 01

32-bit Result with 3dmark 01

Once again, when you put the desktop to 16-bit it wont make the game run at 16-bit 3dmark 01 put the 3dgame has 32-bit no matter what. As we see the scores are close but it gives the gpu alittle more Performance.

Yeah, I ahve heard of this. Just one of the many tweaks some people do just to get those few extra points in 3Dmark. Hmm this is making me want to see if I can beat my best score of 8019.

EDIT: Wooo just went and tried it and upped my score by almost 100points. Although when I got 8019 I was still using my 3700+ and it was only at 2.6ghz. Still that's a nice increase
opteron-newhigh05-8111.jpg

Jamxx said:
Those scores fluctuate. That's not a big find, really.

ok.. i would look at what The Amish Kid got.. its a good way to get more points, but why would you care right becuase you knoe it doesnt matter.Even if you got 3.0GHZ it would still do somthing to it :D

LOL if nothing else it could be used for bragging rights :D just dont tell your friends how you did it

Back
Top Bottom