$1200 Limit on Computer Need help plz

oompa zoompa

Solid State Member
Hi, im new here and im about to buy a computer sooner or later and im not sure what i should buy and i was wondering if anyone here can help me choose.

the specs i need on the computer are:
atleast 2gb ram Expandable to 4gb
500gb hard drive or lil lower
a decent video card
not in need of a screen
duel core
need it to be pre built cuz iv never built a computer before
and it needs to be $1200 or less
Im not gona be useing this computer for extreme gaming just normal use and a lil gaming

I really need help so any help will be greatfull

Thanks
~zoompa~

I can find something, but I have to say, its REALLY easy to build a computer, and we can set you up with parts, and walk you through how to do it.

Ok that sounds cool, I just wasnt sure cuz i wana make sure all the parts work together and im sure you know what your doin lol, so if you could give me a list of parts (that include the specs i need or better) so i can build myself together that will be great.

Thanks
~zoompa~

These Cd/Dvd drive Samsung $40 each

This 4600+ Am2 Processor $329

This Asus M2N-SLI Deluxe $145

This g.Skill 2x1gb $140

This Seagate Baracuda 250gb [7200rpm] $90

This 7600GT's $167

This FPS Group 450W $51

This Lian Li case $113

Should be a great computer.

Could still get a 7800 if you wanted too :) Build it yourself, CF will support you and ensure it gets done.

Nice looking spec there.

The Samsung Spinpoint P120S series is easily the best out there, so grab two of the 250GB versions and you'll be sorted.

What's the point in having two optical drives? Waste of money really. Get a single decent one such as the Pioneer DVR-111DBK, which is excellent and extremely cheap.

Don't forget a couple of 120mm or 80mm fans - Sharkoon 2000 120mm fans are the best around.

The rest of the spec looks great/

Fans come with the case, or you can get water. I say stick to the case stuff. Get new fans if you want some color, but that case stuff should be fine.

Nik00117 said:
Could still get a 7800 if you wanted too Build it yourself, CF will support you and ensure it gets done.

Noone wants to hit their max. Besides, this is only for WoW. This computer is going to kick that games ass.

I just added up all the shiping and all the items came up to only $1130 wow thats amazing lol i need to ask one more question is all that i need to build this computer? except for OS which i already have. Cause i really dont wana spend over 1g and have sumthing missing.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom