YouTube-like Software

askold

BSOD
Interested in knowing if there is any video software out there. Something that will give the same functionality as YouTube but allow me total control. Which is the best solution?

seach riva encoder in google..it comes with a player and encoder in case you want to convert your .flv's to .mpg or .avi so you can burn them and watch them on your TV.

I think I need the company that specilazes in FFMpeg software. I have heard of HostV.com as this feature is included in their plans. Video sharing scripts are available from them too.

I think I need the company that specilazes in FFMpeg software. I have heard of HostV.com as this feature is included in their plans. Video sharing scripts are available from them too.
HostV.com provides this feature on their dedis and VPS solutions. Their double RAM and disk space are useful for providing video streaming service. They also have sharing video scripts.

HostV.com has recently passed passed Approved Host testing program of the FindMyHosting.com review site, I guess they are doing pretty well to give them a try.

Back
Top Bottom