unlimited downlods and bandwidth hosting solution?

speed1011

Beta member
Hello,

i am looking for a possible solution at the moment as i am using mobile broadband through 3g PAYG dongle. as we all know that there are limits and data limits/fair use policy ect that is enforced with these services.

so at the moment as i cannot get normal unlimited broadband through my home yet, i am looking for an alternative to be able to download what i want with unlimited potential and speed, and not use any bandwidth from my actual isp.

i have emailed many vpn sites that advertise unlimited bandwidth for downloads ect, but they have all told me so far that there services are not what i'm looking for, so i wondored if anybody on here, guys and gals with computer expertise and ful knowledge of computers help me in finding a type of hosting site or app ect, which will allow me to download what i want without never running out of data, or for it to never use any actual isp bandwidth, with the downloads.

i am aware that by loging on to use such a service will use bandwidth from my isp but that is fine for surfing, but the moment i begin to download a file, it will use evreything that is why i am looking for an alternate to download large files, which can let me use unlimited bandwidth through a perhaps? hosting service for unlimited downloads.

any help or recomendations?

Regards....

As you are looking to download stuff to your computer (as fasr as i understood) no make sense you search for a hosting solution as at some point you will have to transfer these files to your computer and will end up using your ISP to dod that. So no matter if you have a unlimited bandwidth hosting provider cause at some point you will need the same bandwidth to download the files from your host to your machine and if there is a restriction in your ISP you are at the same point.

Wondering how large are the files that an ISP is limiting it? Any decent ISP have no restrictions in download unless you are downloading hundred of terabytes every day :)

Back
Top Bottom