Reseller Hosting from $4.95 - pay for 1 month and get 2 for free!!!!

FastNext

BSOD
Linux Starter Resellers plans by FastNext (cPanel/WHM, Fantastico, RVSkin, Shared SSL + extra overselling enabled & dozens of features) – staring with $4.95/mo.

Paying for 1 month – is getting 2 month for FREE !!

LinStart-1
4 GB Storage
50 GB BW/mo
Free Fantastico + Shared SSL
Starting with $4.95
Order now: https://secure.fastnext.com/pay/?ProductTemplate_Name=LinStart-1
Use promo code: Spical2Resellers

LinStart-2
7 GB Storage
100 GB BW/mo
Free Fatastico + RVSkin + Shared SSL
Starting with $12.95
Order now: https://secure.fastnext.com/pay/?ProductTemplate_Name=LinStart-2

LinStart-3
10 GB Storage
150 GB BW/mo
Free Fatastico + RVSkin + Shared SSL
Starting with $19.95
Order now: https://secure.fastnext.com/pay/?ProductTemplate_Name=LinStart-3

Limited time offer for new customers only :)

We know what we do, because professionals always do. Having high performance servers allows us to provide new clients with the mutually beneficial offers. That is why we offer quality services and affordable prices.

I guess this is a not bad enough deal if I am reading this correctly, I pay for 1 month and I get the 2nd and 3rd month free but these are some unrealistic packages. Do you guys over sell, am I allowed to over sell if I get a reseller account?

2 Frimon86

We allow overselling for the all reseller packages to provide clients with own means to control resource usage. Overselling allows a reseller to use actual disc storage instead of using “package templates”. That is if you have free space – you can sell it.

If you are afraid of storage lack we are telling you: “We have it enough to provide really mutually beneficial offers”. We do not re-resell a resellers' storage.

Im not exactly sure if these packages will be okay for the bucks, allot of bandwidth and your even letting your customers oversell, yikes.

GOOGLE INFO said:
Overselling basically means to sell beyond the means of delivery. However, that's a little bit oversimplified. Maybe an example will help you get a clearer picture.

A web hosting company might have a server with a 80 GB hard drive and 700 GB bandwidth. The company starts to sell plans with 1GB space and 10GB transfer quota. After selling 70 plans the bandwidth allocated for those 70 clients reaches the limit of 700GB. However, the web hosting company notices that each month only 275-300 GB of bandwidth are "consumed" by the clients hosted on that server.

It decides then to sell more accounts - over the 700 GB limit of bandwidth. After selling another 10 plans and hosting those websites on that same server, the allocated space totals 80 GB. However, the company notices that only about 40 GB of space were used by the customers over the last 6 months. The bandwidth consumption increased as expected at about 325-350 GB per month. So it seems there would be no problem to host another 10 or even 20 customers on that server.
...... to be counitnued....

I dont really like how that sounds, could you send me a pm please so we can further discuss this conversation...

FastNext said:
2 Frimon86

We allow overselling for the all reseller packages to provide clients with own means to control resource usage. Overselling allows a reseller to use actual disc storage instead of using “package templates”. That is if you have free space – you can sell it.

If you are afraid of storage lack we are telling you: “We have it enough to provide really mutually beneficial offers”. We do not re-resell a resellers' storage.
You LET your resellers oversell? :eek:

2 Google Guru

We've told to Frimon86 and now we say to you that resellers should obtain the alternative to re-sell with products & services they buy. The overselling is a good option for resellers because they are not limited by a provider yet having opportunity to make business.

Yes, we allow resellers to oversell within their actual resources because we do “b2c type” business.

You know Google Guru, you can judge if the company is a true reseller hosting provider or a ‘limited' reseller by considering the fact of enabled /disabled overselling ;-).

We own all our ADM Dual Opteron servers, each having at least 2GB RAM and multiple hard drives in RAID 10 configuration. That is why all our resellers are hosted on the peaceful and dependable place.

If resellers oversell, then customers will probably quit, resellers wont make a whole lot and then will cancel their reseller plans.

That's just my theory, overselling isn't a good thing.

2 Google Guru

No one makes resellers to oversell till the server (or storage) is overloaded or overcrowded :). The overselling just gives them a good chance to use bought resources more efficient.

BTW, if they succeed and need more storage & BW it's always possible to make a free upgrade and obtain more resources for their own clients.

FastNext said:
2 Google Guru

No one makes resellers to oversell till the server (or storage) is overloaded or overcrowded :). The overselling just gives them a good chance to use bought resources more efficient.

BTW, if they succeed and need more storage & BW it's always possible to make a free upgrade and obtain more resources for their own clients.
Erm... altough I still don't get what you mean correctly, okay. Whatever you say. :)

2 Google Guru

We allow overselling to our resellers, because we want to give them all the tools to work self-supporting. U c Google Guru, reseller hosting providers who disable overselling actually limit their resellers.

For example, we have a reseller bought LinStart-2. Thus he has 7 GB storage & 100 GB BW/mo. Let's assume he created package templates: 1 GB storage & 14 GB BW/mo. He created 7 accounts for his clients with 7 GB storage & 98 GB BW/mo accordingly. He noticed that his clients actually used only 10% of the appointed resources. Without enabled overselling other 90% wouldn't be used efficiently. Of course with enabled overselling our reseller still has the chance to create more accounts with 7 GB storage & 100 GB BW/mo. Sounds good, yeah…

Imagine that our reseller is on the limit of his resources. I.e. his ‘X' clients actually consumed 6.99 GB storage and produce 99.95 GB BW/mo. What then? Who is at fault?

1) a reseller is in control of his resources, so he (not us) decides when stop selling
2) a reseller should control his clients' behaviour to provide them enough space and traffic
3) if a reseller actually sold all the storage and BW and wants to continue his reselling, he just need to buy more (buy more to sell more).

One thing more about resellers. Google Guru you probably know who buy resellers packages. These people are either hosting provider beginner (who don't have enough cash to buy the entire server, but still have a desire to have own hosting business) or advanced customers (who don't want to resell, but need more features for own use).

Hosting provider beginners are willing to expand their hosting business so they are interested in more efficient resource usage. Be sure Google Guru, today a reseller will keep an eye over storage & traffic usage to keep his customers happy. If he needs more resources to satisfy more clients he always is able to upgrade his package to obtain more.

Advanced customers who buy resellers packages not for sale don't much care about overselling. They are just contented they can create own hosting accounts for their sites without thinking about providers and administrative settings. Again, if an advanced customer actually used all the resources and needs more he always is able to upgrade his package to obtain more.

Back
Top Bottom