prepayment

goblin77

In Runtime
What do you think of 6 or 12 months prepayment for hosting services?
Hostingsource offers even discounts for their clients if they prepay.
6 Months Prepaid - 10% Discount!
12 Months Prepaid - 15% Discount!

eh its all good n gravy, until you dont like the way the host sets things up. So your kinda screwed if you paid for a year of service

Some companies make their hosting servces very cheap namely due to the annual billing. I would recommend you something like dayana host for getting the cheapest reliable account.

It seems to me it's fair to offer discounts for the clients who signed up for half a year or a year. Hostingsource.com provides them as a bonus for customers' trust to this company.
Not many companies offers them.

Getting annual plans are always cheaper thanto pay for hosting every month. You are even able to get quality plan from dayanahost.com for only ten bucks per year, which will include all the necessary features usually supplied with such plans.

Some web hosting companies are giving more huge discounts if you sign up with them for a year:
http://just199.com/v2/
Discount code 25fa
Discount 25%
I believe that is good opportunity get good web hosting account with good discount

Wanna add that hostingsource has provided a good coupon code - 50%Discount which gives the first month 50% off on all VPS
and server plans.

In any case discounts are a quite nice thing which means much for the web masters.
Hostingsource.com has provided them a lot and it makes their services more attractive.

Think in any case hostingsource.com is the company which has provided their services with discounts which attract more clients to them.
You now I prefer to use companies' services with coupons.

Back
Top Bottom