Need Webspace...

ksb

Baseband Member
Hello everybody, I'm still looking for good space. I had found a good company (free nuke hosting) but right when I went to go with them their servers/site/forum went offline and been like that for 3 days. So I'm in the market again!

I'm looking for a site or offer who will offer me 10 gigs, large bandwith for (hopefully) $6 or less (negotiable...). FNH was offering 10 gigs for $5 so thats where I got my pricing.

If anyone can get back to me soon that would be awesome cause my site is just sitting offline waiting for web space.

(I know about my sig, dont ask, ill fix it eventually...)

Sorry that price is fantacy! Bad bad hosts offer those specs at those prices. Their called cheats, resellers and oversellers. The scum of the industry.

You might be looking in the range of $20 for that spec from a RELIABLE host.

I can hook you up with a mini 2gb plan for your budget however.

ksb said:
Hello everybody, I'm still looking for good space. I had found a good company (free nuke hosting) but right when I went to go with them their servers/site/forum went offline and been like that for 3 days. So I'm in the market again!

I'm looking for a site or offer who will offer me 10 gigs, large bandwith for (hopefully) $6 or less (negotiable...). FNH was offering 10 gigs for $5 so thats where I got my pricing.

If anyone can get back to me soon that would be awesome cause my site is just sitting offline waiting for web space.

(I know about my sig, dont ask, ill fix it eventually...)

I doubt youll find that kind of pricing anywhere!
If you do like said above you will be dealing with home servers and bad networks.
Good luck finding a host

Well actually maybe he can find a host that cheap such as (free nuke hosting), but you wont get any thing out of it, well see it this way the only people
you can get this cheap from those aren't reliable
because i can guarantee you that you wont be able to find a reliable host that will offer you that package for that low price, if you cheap stuff you get cheap services, so its better to think on the services that you will be getting after you have paid
reliablity is the biggest factor in the webhosting industries.

Well I suppose I'll have to hope FNH goes back online, I know the admin and mods enough I think to trust them. I need a good ten gigs so my next option is to ask you guys for the best offer for this kind of space that you know of. Think of it as I'm desperate at this point, my site must have the amounts of downloadabe media I want to put on the net.

Dude if there sites been down for 3 days-Does that not tell you what type of host they are unreliable if there site is down its likely there clients will be too.

LOL! Good luck..

it'll get hacked..then hacked..then hacked..

They must be making a excuse of a such reasons
because as far as i know and i am hearing this
that FNH is overselling and that is one of the reason for their cheap prices, they must have been gotten out of space, and then had to shut down that account and now starting a new one.
Hopefully this will happen again,
I'll be here when some comes saying the same thing again. :) and then i will tell that guy the same thing that i told you now, because i dont know why you go for those type of cheap host, or maybe i do know..hmmm it CHEAP thats why

Thats what they take advantage of just getting worried of spending a little few bucks more
you get those cheap host but whats the use of a host that you wont be able to use,

But why should i worry huh,
because i hate people complaining that their
previous host sucks "they suddenly went down"
but still even after that they still want to go
for those cheap host, well to tell you the truth
i was waiting for a quite time to see when FNH
will go out, because i knewed that they will
but please dont take this as a personal issue

this is just some details that people wanting
cheap host should really know,

and i'm sure that i am not the only person who
thinks like that, one of the biggest thing that

cheap host can't provide you is support, reliabilty
their uptime can be good at start but will start to
show their true colors slowly and gently

your account can also get suspended for no such reasons, you will end up mailing them 5 or 10 emails a day, and they'll just ignore you nothing else

Well i hope this stuff puts some mind
in those new comers and those old timers
that still are lost.

Thank you
Bye

Back
Top Bottom