MP3Q Hosting

SteveD3

Solid State Member
What about this....

What if you could host with a company who cared about you and your site as if it was one of their own?

What if you could get help and support, anytime, day or night, not only from tech staff, but the owner himself?

How many companies have you hosted with in the past? How many of them are still in operation today?

These are serious questions. So many hosting companies come and go today its scary. One day you have a great host, the next day they are dust in the wind. They didnt even bother to tell you most of the time.
Has this ever happened to you?

As you can see this ad isnt going to bombard you with server specs, prices, or any hoopla. All I want to do is tell you about my company.

Five years old, we are not a major fortune 500 company, but we know the value of business. We know the only thing that matters is the service we offer. Not server specs, or new flashy programs to manage sites, just service.

There isnt much we cant host, and there isnt much that you would need that we dont already have. So that makes us even with the other hosts in the market.

We don't have the lowest prices either. They are fair, and they are worth looking at. With us you will not get 1GB of space for 2.95 a month.

What he have is people. We have geeks, nerds, and overall cool people. The live on the net, they are programmers, designers, gamers, the list goes on. They like to help, and as a client, they would like to help you.

If you have read this far, thanks! I want to invite you to check out our website and look around. http://www.mp3qhosting.net

Read, and email us to ask questions. Talk to us. We don't bite. If your aim is to become a client, or to just see if we are as real as we claim. Check us out. You wont be sorry you did.

If I can be of anyhelp, Email me or ask here.

Thanks again

-Steve

Back
Top Bottom