Help me in choosing shared hosting

RAMGB

Banned
I reached a deadlock on web hosting provider to deal with. What would you recommend me to do?
I have found Servikus.com, Hostgator.com and NetYep.com - their shared hosting plans look attractive.
Need: 10 gbs of space, 100 gbs of bandwidth, Linux

What host is better from your points? Any inputs please?

I've heard really good things about the work provided by Servikus.com and their team.
The code HOSTING90OFF. It's 90% for first month for all new customers.
Uptime is great. Think that you will make right decision to choose them.

You can rely on Netyep.com hosting. They use Litespeed server that is really fast.
moreover, they offer 30-day money back guarantee along with 24/7 customer support.
Pricing is quite cheap. You can give them a try.

You can 100% rely on Bluehost as they have highest uptime rates (99.9%) in the hosting industry and their support is top-class support ( they helped to resolve the issue even when I fully deleted the site scripts and didn't a correct backup).

Hello,

We provide 100% FREE Unlimited Web Hosting (Forever), you can PM me for more details or if you wish to order an account.

The plan of course includes Linux, cPanel (as the Control Panel), Phone Support (Available at-least 8 hours a day), Website Builder and 1 Click Installer.

Last edited:
Problem? Advertising isn't harmful.

Well... yeah it is.

When the board has spammy links google downgrades our ranking and we attract fewer readers.

When we have spammy links regular members are annoyed and stop logging in.

If someone wants to post links to their FOR PROFIT biz, we consider that advertising. Advertising should generate revenue and so we also consider this sort of underhanded link dropping, theft. We pay for bandwidth - link spam is mining that resource.

Our member agreement (that everyone agreed to when they joined) specifically calls out this kind of posting as spam. It is NOT permitted.

That said, it's ok to post links to commercial sites that are in response to a question and on topic - so long as you don't have a commercial interest in the site you are linking to.

Please report spam. :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom