Dedicated Server

goblin77

In Runtime
Can you recommend me a dedicated server which starts 25 Euro/35 US Dollar per month with no setup fee?
1paket.com seems to be good, am I right?

Yes Serverpoint is the better option. The service & the user get the response this servers of server point is very satisfactory. We also got two of our sites on server point. Hoping other of our sites will be transferring on server point soon.

I have contacted 1paket.com support and they have replied me very fast.
Want to sign up with them because their servers are stable and prices are not high on their services.

You don't find a dedicated server with this price. Maybe a Dedicated VPS or other name, but not a single computer for yourself. Prices are minimum 100$/dedicated server

may also recomemnd getting the services from hostzealot.com, this company has several European and other locations of the servers offered and the price of their plans is also looks to be great. have a look and compare, maybe they are giving what you need.

I believe that such dedicated server doesn't have good performance and have not more traffic, and I really don't know why do you need that. Better to get good VPS for this price

For amange3d hosting solu8tion I would rather recommend glowhost.com for unmanaged - santrex.net. These companies I know formerly used their services and has been satisfied with everything they do for me as the client.

Back
Top Bottom