company's guarantees

askold

BSOD
Do you trust a web hosting company's guarantees?
Say ServerPoint.com guarantees following:
they do not oversell our servers
they do not cut corners
Technical support is available within minutes, not hours or days.
What do you feel about that?

With overselling being almost the standard in the industry it's really difficult not to oversell today, so the company that clearly states they do not oversell it only does Serverpoint.com credit.
I remember hearing one more host who told that his company is clearly not overselling and this was polurnet.com.
Getting guarantees from your host is essential, but how is NOT OVERSELLING guaranteed?

I think it's true. ServerPoint.com provides many services and if they guarantee what they have stated in their web hosting plans, it is right. Nobody complains of their services. I have not read poor reviews.

ServerPoint.com live chat is really very active and friendly. If you have any doubts, you may contact them and put any questions you want.

I think modern people are too obsessed with guarantees of all kinds, this is what makes hosts offer them all sorts of guarantees, like moneyback, reponse time, thre is even 100% satisfaction guarantee you may see in Marblehost.com plans, is interested see what they mean by that http://www.marblehost.com/hosting-plans.php

Back
Top Bottom