cmbhosting shared hosting

askold

BSOD
I need shared hosting for my personal needs and CMBhosting.net was advised me as the one that has provided feature-rich plans at affordable rate.
Any comments?

The thing is that I hear about this company for the first time, but their shared hosting offers seem to be affordable. I suggest you to check some more shared hosting offers and you can look at hqhost.net, siteground.com and webintellects.com - no doubt, these companies' work is based on quality and their US data centers guarantee a perfect accessibility to your web site around the globe. Choose the best one for you.

CMBhosting.net customers will get access to their cPanel hosting control panel that allows them to manage any aspect of their shared hosting account. And they offer their services starting at $2.50. Very cheap.

I would recommend webhostgiant.com - for comparison of deals this company offers cheapest shared hosting i have ever saw, and they are have nine years long market experience so the reliability is beyond doubt.

As I see, webhostgiant.com would be the best choice I think as the price is really cheap. I have read many good reviews about this stable company.

No experinece with this host... Nothing to say. Try googling.

Alternatively take a look at marblehost.com - excellent provider for shared hosting sevices. Cheap, stable and feature-rich. Highly recommended.

Don't forget that reliability is very important to compete and maintain customer relations. As I see, webhostgiant.com has the abundance of good feedbacks about this company. They provide really qualitative and uninterrupted hosting services and it will meet your expectations without any doubt.

I have looked through cmbhosting.net packages plans and dare say they seem quite all right for me.
Prices are not high and many features they offer.
Think you should try them and see how good they are.

This company is pretty young, or they are name change from some other host, but whois lookup shows very recent time of domain creation...

This is quite risky, thus I would recommend you to go with some tested providers like webhostingbuzz.com, as they are longstanding and really affordable host. My recommendation.

Cmbhosting.net company offers low cost service for their customers. Customers also have access to their 24/7/365 technical support staff to assist them with any issues they may experience while hosting with them.

Back
Top Bottom