Xbox 360 or Computer Upgrades?

poundcake

Baseband Member
Should I get an xbox 360 or use the money on computer upgrades (case, mobo, joystick, xp home). Right now I dont have a console and if i do get a 360 its goin to be in the mornin. Any suggestions?

xbox 360 lets you do a lot more than you will be able to do with a $400 computer. its designed for gaming and gaming alone, so you wont be disappointed. you could build a strong computer but it would cost you about five times as much money.

Ive spent a lot building my pc system... but to be honest the rate at which new parts come out means that within 6 months when a new game comes out... a good system like mine (not great) will not be able to play them on max settings without another upgrade.
id go Xbox!

Ive spent a lot building my pc system... but to be honest the rate at which new parts come out means that within 6 months when a new game comes out... a good system like mine (not great) will not be able to play them on max settings without another upgrade.
id go Xbox!

Yeah Id Go Xbox You Have No Worries About Hardware Compatibility Just Put The Disk In And Off You Go

Yeah, if you just want to game, getting an Xbox 360 now may be good.
If your into other stuff though, not gaming related, a PC upgrade of course would have been better.

Kage said:
Yeah, if you just want to game, getting an Xbox 360 now may be good.
If your into other stuff though, not gaming related, a PC upgrade of course would have been better.
even still, when we build high end gaming computers, our budget for the video cards alone can be shot up to over $400 (more than an entire 360 or wii). so if anyone is in poundcake's position, you can buy a 360 and then make a decent to good computer for like $1500 instead of going crazy to get the latest computer tech and cross the $2000 mark.

get a 360. here, buy this one (yes, that is mine, won it, needed a comp more, so I'm selling it)

just remember:
xbox 360 games start at $40.
Pc games start at $0, and go up to $30.

Back
Top Bottom