Smart Watch Shopping

arncap

Baseband Member
I want to get a smart watch compatible with my Samsung S8+ phone. I am most interested in a good heart rate monitor, sleep tracking, and a decent battery life between charges. I would like it to have as many compatible functions with my phone as possible.

My budget... Ideally below CAD$250. Unlikely I could get an LTE capable watch for that... It doesn't have to be a Fitbit or Samsung watch. If you can suggest a lesser known company, I am willing to consider.

I am using a new xiaomi watch model and am completely satisfied. You can check them out at the nearest stores near you.

There are way too many options. I would suggest you test them out in person to see which one fits your hand the best. In my opinion, an ecg smartwatch would suit your needs, but maybe you're going to find something else. Another option would be to look for a second-hand watch. Many people are selling theirs and I've managed to find some great deals. It's not worth it to spend loads of money just for the sake of it and you can find newer models in very good condition. Look for something that you like and make sure that you're going to test it out

Back
Top Bottom