slvr or razr

i like slvr better because of its flatness... razr just isnt as good looking to me...and the itunes thing on slvr is marginally cool

It really depends. If you prefer the clamshell design, then the RAZR is your style. However, if the candy bar design is what you prefer, then the SLVR is for you. Personally the iTunes won't make a difference because I never liked iTunes and a MP3 phone will never replace the dedicated MP3 player, at least until they come out with a cheap way of producing high-capacity flash memory at a affordable price.

both suck...... razr: i mean 5mb of memory in a £100 phone. crappi gui, not that good outter screen. only really made for the looks. pretty much the same with the slvr. id choose the slvr though if i really had to choose

price? lmao... free on contract... cant get much cheaper than that

it works.. looks good, mp3 player.. i dont care about (car.. and ive got an ipod, funny sony bean thing)

but there should be other better free phones like a se k750. mem card support for upto 2gb atm, radio, etc... and is only £80 on pay as you go so should be free on contract

meh, i went with the razr cause its thin.. as long as it phones and texts, i dont really care, thats all i use it for... yes, others may have better features, but the razr is one of the thinnest phones around, and thats what i bought it for..
razrs have memory card slots too....

Back
Top Bottom