Razr Problem

Starr

Daemon Poster
When I plug in my Razr to charge it says on the screen, "Invalid Battery"

I looked on Motorola's site and it pretty much said you are screwed. Does anyone have any suggestions?

buy a new bettery? i woudl think thats the only way to solve this problem... not much you can do to repair a bettery. sorry man

Well, if you still have waranty for it, than use that. If not, sorry man, change the battery or get a new cell.

If you know anyone who has a razr, try the batter in their phone, if it doesnt work, well then you know its the phone, and if its the phone, then your kinda scrwed...You can still sell it though, on ebay, tons of people look for broken phones, they know how to fix them, so they buy them for cheap..Im sure you can get a good price..

Did you get the phone wet at all? If so keep drying it.

I had that happen to my phone, feel in the river when I was jetskiing. And it started to say it was charging on the ski, and when i got home it wouldnt turn off, etc etc. It was hell.

So if its wet, keep trying it. I say give it at least four days. Thats how long mine took to try.

And if it hasnt gotten wet, well, get a new battery.

Well, I haven't gotten it wet, I haven't dropped it, and I am using the original battery. I have only had the phone for just over a month so it should still be under warranty. The porblem is I leave Sunday for four weeks and I am kinda going to need my phone. Hopefully my Verizon store can fix it.

The phone is fully functional, I can make and recieve calls and all that jazz it just doesn't charge and the battery icon doesn't appear on the phone. It's just when it runs out of battery I am screwed.

Ahhhhh, I got it to work. I hooked my phone to the carger while it was on, then I popped the battery out and back in and it works! It's charging now, good thing too it was about to die.

Yeah, I am getting one of those v3m RAZRs in silver, and I am just praying that I don't have all these problems I have seen on forums and stuff. All I need is to mess with warranties and shipping phones back and all that fun stuff. That would literally throw me over the edge. I start cussing and getting violent with equipment that doesn't work, and the last thing I need is a void warranty from a damaged phone. :D

Back
Top Bottom