A quick few questions.

Stains

Beta member
Right, a few things on my mind i have to ask.

Must be noted that money isnt an issue here, I just need to know if what im asking is possible, and how should I go about doing it?

First off- my granny is in a wheelchair, so im going to need to make my tower unit into a self automated mini robot, to help my gran with her 'daily duties' (cleaning her bum, getting dressed, lighting the fire, and flying the helicopter etc)

Next, I will need to install the most high tech GPS system, for the robot to find its way about the house.

The robot will also act as a house guard for my gran. So I have two M16 automatic rifles at my house here, I want to install these into the tower unit, either externally, or internally, which ever is easier.

Last but not least, I have prepared a ramp on the side of my bed so that I can listen to music in bed, I will be needing to instally a 'whistle' detector system, so that the robot knows to come to me when I whistle. That should be the easy bit, the difficult bit is - how do I go about installing a self leveling system for the robot? Just to make sure it doesnt fall backwards when trying to get up the ramp.

Seriously guys, all help is much appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

ahaahhahaha...I dont think anyone here can help you with that, and "fly the helicopter"??? If money aint a issue, hire some people to do this for her..Seems like BS to me, but watver..

What still makes me wonder is, he said "flying he helicopter" if you have a helicopter, why not have a pilot, and mades around the house :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom