psp's

ur brother is lucky.

Since i assume u can't make computer s i suggest. Gonig to www.alienware.com they make the best computers. If he games alot and does media get an AMD Athlon 64 x2+++ core (models include the 3800,4200,4400,4800and mabye a 4600) higher is better. paired with a 7800gtx videocard. or two if u can afford it.

PM me if u want more details and if u have abudget, even though u sed u didn't.

Yeah, if price isn't a factor, then shop around. Dell, Alienware, Falcon Northwest and VooDooPC all make extremely nice gaming PC's that are great for everything. Unless you want to build a computer for him...

Well, if your boyfriend wants a PSP, or has wanted one, get him one. Don't be discouraged when I told you about the PSP's downsides...they aren't major things that will make you fustrated or anything. After all, the PSP is supposed to be a gaming handheld...

TreeHugger said:
ur brother is lucky.

Since i assume u can't make computer s i suggest. Gonig to www.alienware.com they make the best computers. If he games alot and does media get an AMD Athlon 64 x2+++ core (models include the 3800,4200,4400,4800and mabye a 4600) higher is better. paired with a 7800gtx videocard. or two if u can afford it.

PM me if u want more details and if u have abudget, even though u sed u didn't.

Do you know the highest size I can get in the monitors? I want to get 2-4 LCD large monitors where I can connect 2 monitors on one pc and then another 2 on the other pc or is that even possible?

Does this sound good for a pc, I'm planning on getting two just for him..
http://www.alienware.com/product_de...?SysCode=PC-AURORA-ALX-R2&SubCode=SKU-DEFAULT

alvino said:
Yeah, if price isn't a factor, then shop around. Dell, Alienware, Falcon Northwest and VooDooPC all make extremely nice gaming PC's that are great for everything. Unless you want to build a computer for him...

Well, if your boyfriend wants a PSP, or has wanted one, get him one. Don't be discouraged when I told you about the PSP's downsides...they aren't major things that will make you fustrated or anything. After all, the PSP is supposed to be a gaming handheld...

I may think about it, me and him have been kind of getting in arguments lately so I don't know if I will still be with him then.. if so then I will..

AND.. does anyone know what an XBOX360 is I searched it on google and it just something about a gaming console, what is that and where can I buy one? He told me about it today and I told him I will look into it, please help where would I find a place that has them?

Oh...well I hope you guys work it out okay.

About the Xbox 360...good luck finding one. They're selling like hotcakes. A Xbox 360 is sold approximately every 13 seconds on eBay with the average price about $714-ish. If you didn't pre-order one, you might not get one this holiday season.

Also, don't be so upset if any of you guys can't find a Xbox 360. Steve Ballmer, the CEO of Microsoft, nor his children have a Xbox 360 yet so he's on the same boat as everyone. Apperently under financial disclosure rules, Microsoft would have to classify a free game console such as the Xbox 360 as income for Ballmer, which is interesting...

The Xbox 360 sucks it burned out on me microsoft is sending me a new 1 should arive monday i might sell it i do not like it

Okay. Good for you. Every launch has it's glitches, but seeing that some people in this world can't even wait for a replacement, gripes are usually blown way out of proportion to really what's happening. Approximately 3%-4% of all Xbox 360's sold in North America have had problems and been reported to Microsoft through their extremely helpful hotline.

the 360 is a great machine, if you wanna get one now call electronic stores like future shop or somethin, ask them if they take pre-orders, if not then buy one there but you have to stand in line an hour b4 they open. make sure they are getting them in the day you go, otherwise your standing in line for nothin

I have one on order now, thank you. Now I have to buy some games, can't give him a system without games, what games would you suggest?

Nila

i would suggest for the 360 you get perfect dark zero, if he likes football then get madden nfl 2006. and if he likes racing games then ridge racer is pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom