PS3, Nintendo Wii, or XBox 360?

if you want ps1 games on your psp then you better buy a ps3. thats how low sony have gone with their new fw (3.01, was 3.0 but updated)

i've herd the PS3 is having alot of problems and stuff, especially in playing PS2 games and breaking. i think the wii is the better game consule. much cheaper and more innovative.

Same thing happened to the XBox 360 when it came out. Seems like everything that comes out in its initial release always end up having some kind of problem. Same will hold true for Windows Vista and Office 2007 no doubt. From what I hear from a Sam's Club employee, the PS3 owners need to get online and download firmware updates through their PS3.

Yup. The firmware is completely half-assed. The moment you plug it in, it'll connect to the internet and you'll need to download the latest firmware updates.

As for the Xbox 360 breaking, those were only heat related issues due to the lack of air circulating around the powerbrick.

alvino said:
As for the Xbox 360 breaking, those were only heat related issues due to the lack of air circulating around the powerbrick.

oh of course! god forbid there's anything wrong with the 360, its perfect :rolleyes:

the early ps3's support backwards compatibility via actual hardware emulators, the next versions will support backwards compatibility through software only, this is what sony promises. i really dont know how soon or how cleanly this will be executed, one would think that having hardware emulators would allow users 100% backwards compatibility. btw ^ this info is from a report sony released a while back. thats why there is no way i would even consider buying a ps3 until they get past the hiccup stage. hopefully the software support will also bring down the price of the ps3.
looks to me like Microsoft will beat sony in the price department for a long time so sony will be relying on their customer loyalty heavily.

i heard that the new PS3 has a very hard time if not, won't play the PS2 or PS1 games on it...is that true ?

I would get the X-Box 360!

alvino said:
Damn right. I might get myself that $100 Xbox 360 Core System that Amazon will have on sale tomorrow. :) Even if it's only the Core System, it's $200 off MSRP so it's VERY good deal if you ask me.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/holiday/cv/homepage/ref=pe_13560_3842540_hi_img_1

wow thats the full core one? Wow i want it so badly! only 100$ nice!

How come right their it sats 100$ but if i click on it it says 299.99$?

Back
Top Bottom