PS3, Nintendo Wii, or XBox 360?

So far..

Wii is innovative and has Zelda Titles to the name.

Ps3 has the graphics

And Xbox 360 has the game variety so far.

Tough Decision this early in the battle.

yeah xbox 360 cos it has loads of games, but i'm sure i will change once i see some more games released for ps3

The Xbox 360. It's been out for a year, has over 100 titles all of which look absolutely awesome on an HDTV and a 5.1 surround sound setup. You can easily go in a store, pick one up and buy it.

My sister is getting the Wii and frankly, I'm excited. The Wiimote is extremely innovative and the console itself is just so damn small! :D It's cheap too.

The PS3 is not even worth buying right now, if you can even find one. If you manage to, the graphics don't look much better anyhow. If you compare Ridge Racer 6 on the Xbox 360 to Ridge Racer 7 on the PS3, the Xbox 360 version is actually more detailed and the texture rendering is better.

i'm going for the Wii. it looks sick. i like the whole idea that you get off of the couch and your movements are based on whether you die or not :)

alvino said:
The PS3 is not even worth buying right now, if you can even find one. If you manage to, the graphics don't look much better anyhow. If you compare Ridge Racer 6 on the Xbox 360 to Ridge Racer 7 on the PS3, the Xbox 360 version is actually more detailed and the texture rendering is better.
i cant even get hold of a ps3 at the moment anyway cos im in the UK and we arent oficialy getting them till 2007 yet someone i know is trying to get one imported without much joy cos no online retailers will send overe here

March 2007. :)

Don't even bother with online retailers. When customers camping outside can't even get a PS3, don't even think that online retailers will have them.

the wii, then 360, wii for awesome games like zelda, super smash, and mario games, and you cant forget about halo for 360

Oh yeah. When my sister buys her Wii, I'm definately making her buy The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess and Red Steel. When Super Smash Bros. Brawl comes out, I'll get it too. :)

I miss the old Super Mario World from the SNES days. Best adventure game I ever played, even when compared to modern advanced graphics and environment, nothing beats the gameplay of Super Mario Bros. The GameBoy version was just as fun too.

Back
Top Bottom