Nintendo Wii. Thoughts?

the wii looks like a n00bstain until the prices go down, and they get more games.

and like those controller, how do you play madden 06 with a tv remote, boxing, zelda, crap like that, those controlles pwn, but like in other games, wii is a n00b

The PC that I'm in the process of building is going to totally destroy the PS3's graphics. Just go look at the Crysis screenshots in that other thread. The PS3 can't even hope to accomplish that. That's why I want the Wii. I'll use my PC for stunning graphics, and the Wii will be just for the fun value.

And by the way, is the price on the Wii really expected to go down anytime soon? I mean $250 is already pretty low.

well im pretty sure the ps3 can accomplish some of those really nice graphics in crysis, but not all of them....

freestyler105 said:
The PC that I'm in the process of building is going to totally destroy the PS3's graphics. Just go look at the Crysis screenshots in that other thread. The PS3 can't even hope to accomplish that. That's why I want the Wii. I'll use my PC for stunning graphics, and the Wii will be just for the fun value.

And by the way, is the price on the Wii really expected to go down anytime soon? I mean $250 is already pretty low.

ya well, the PS3 wasn't built for computer graphics, although the graphics are nice, they aren't stellar, seeing as though why the ps3 being 500-600 is not as expensive as a 1500 or more or something gaming computer.

borat_sagdiyev said:
i dono why, but my friend ABSOLUTELY HATES THE NINTENDO WII. when you ask him why, he says its because its made by nintendo, it has crappy graphics, the games are crap, and the controller is retarded. he said he wouldn't try it even if he got it for free.

He's probably a PS3 fanboy. :p

Clutch, get the Wii. It's fun, cheap and innovative. Especially for non-gamers. My sister is getting one tomorrow and it's the first console she'll have ever bought. :p Man...I can't wait to play Twilight Princess, Rayman Raving Rabbids and Super Smash Bros. Brawl. :D

Bahawolf said:
It might be a problem, but I still think it was funny. :p

They say during the introduction to wrap the wrist band tightly.. I suppose he didn't.

Yeah. I heard of that and the wristbands breaking. You just gotta not get so into it. My GF and I think it's the "white boy" mentality of "gotta swing the sh!t outta it for it to work". I mean, this thing has been in Japan for quite some time and I really doubt they are breaking their tv's. Calm the fugg down.

I'm not really into the sports games so I really don't have to worry about that. I'm prolly gonna get it, so long as I can just go put a few bucks down and reserve one. If I have to camp out, fu*k it. I ain't gonna bother.

Oh, and I definatly MUST check out Rayman!!

I'm not interested in the Wii. I simply DO NOT like the controllers. I will be getting the new zelda on gamecube.

Have you tried playing with the controllers? I'm interested to see what gaming with the Wii Remote and Nunchaku attachment feels like. :D

alvino said:
Have you tried playing with the controllers? I'm interested to see what gaming with the Wii Remote and Nunchaku attachment feels like. :D

The cool thing is, if you don't feel comfortable with the controller, you can get a "normal" one that'll work with it.

I just wanna check out the racing games with the steering wheel!!!

Clutch said:
I did a quick search and didn't find specifically what I was looking for, so if this was already discussed, I'm sorry.

I wanna get the Wii for my GF, but before I do I wanna know if any of you have it and what you think of it. I was looking at it online and checking out the games and stuff. I like the steering wheel thing. That's awesome!!

Well, any opinions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance everyone! :cool:

Go for it. Girls love the Wii.

Back
Top Bottom