MP3 Player

serani

In Runtime
Anyone know a quality, high end MP3 Player; one that you've tested personally to which you like the interface and menu layout.

I used to have an iPod..and to be honest it was a complete waste, the price was all for the Apple Customer Service..which I can always live without.

I am looking for a good amount of space, at least 20-30 GBs and up to any amount ( can never have enough musak )

I also hated having to have itunes installed..so hopefully the players you suggest don't have some resource-hogging crappy software that is required..

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE DAYS OF "DRAG AND DROP"?!

Thanks Guys..Looking in the $200-250 range.

To be honest, I hate the Zune, just had way too many features that I wasn't interested in, though that 3" screen or whatever, was very appealing.

The Creative looks nice, though for that money I'd rather be getting practicality; in getting more space for more money. Not fancy looks and sleek design.

A friend whom I don't speak to anymore had a "generic" MP3 player, that had all the simple and necessary bells and whistles and was like 60gb, though I don't remember the make..at a great price at that ( low $2's )

Possibly wanting to stick away from the larger names ( zune, ipod, creative ) as their 'extra features' never outweigh the added price.

Drats

Thanks for the Input

Holy $h/t !!

I just noticed that the 30GB Zunes are only $99

Muahaha

How can this be though:

30gb = http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16855604004

$99

4gb =
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16855604010

$149

hmm

The ZUNE website lists them as $199

I wonder if it's a price mismark with newegg.

The 30GB Zune is the first generation. It's a bit bulkier, but it has basically all the same features. You can find them for really cheap, I got mine for $80. It's really good as long as you don't care too much about size, because it's pretty big.

It's $110 here for the black, the brown is kinda ugly but they are usually cheaper:
http://www.consumerdepot.com/products.asp?id=JS800002D&referer=google

You can probably find them cheaper on eBay though.

I don't trust most ebay purchases, I buy small items off of it..but an item as delicate as an mP3 player I don't know if I'd ever be able to bring myself to throw money at.

I like the brown..

How much bulkier ? I think I might have found myself a new mP3 player :p

Thanks Free

It's about half an inch thick. The height and width are about the same, the first gen is just fatter.

EDIT: It's .59 inches thick. It's not too bad, just wouldn't be great for running.

It's about half an inch thick. The height and width are about the same, the first gen is just fatter.

EDIT: It's .59 inches thick. It's not too bad, just wouldn't be great for running.

Running? What is that?

Lol...just playing ya this is mainly for my car as I am in it so often, I assume this would have no problem working with all the other standard FM transmitters..I'll go to the MSZUNE site and see if I can find some car adapters.

Thanks Again, will probably get it, unless something better comes up..wish it had more space..I have 3 160GB hard drives nearly full of music..haha

Creative Zen (the thin one- 32GB model is dirt cheap, and its a LOT for your money), or the X-Fi (but i think its kinda pointless as it doesnt have a browser)

if your from uk you can buy my YP-P2 player, from samsung, its great and best thing is, the sound will kick ass, you will not need it on full trust me lol, just to throw you more away it has features for the sound to make it much better, you can watch films on it, bluetooth, lets say your phone rings, well your p2 player will stop and you can answer your phone and make calls threw your yp-p2, its awsome and touch screen

if your from uk you can buy my YP-P2 player, from samsung, its great and best thing is, the sound will kick ass, you will not need it on full trust me lol, just to throw you more away it has features for the sound to make it much better, you can watch films on it, bluetooth, lets say your phone rings, well your p2 player will stop and you can answer your phone and make calls threw your yp-p2, its awsome and touch screen

Thank You for the offer, but isn't that only 8gb?

I'm definitely looking for 30+ GB's

Anyone know where else I can get an old-gen Zune other than eBay?

Looking for the 32gb Brown

Thanks Ya'll

Also** If Free is around, what is the software like for the Zune?

Is uploading a pain in the ass?

Thanks Again.

Back
Top Bottom