ipod nano vs. ipod touch

IowaBoy

In Runtime
Well on Lockerz I am wanting to redeem my PTZ for either a Ipod Touch or Nano but I am unsure on what to get. The one thing I like about the Nano is the built in camera, though i am unsure of the quality of that camera. And the one thing I like about the Touch is the fact its like a mini computer with games and stuff.

Any suggestions?

(if someone wants a lockerz invite PM me:)

What is lockerz...?

I prefer the touch, but the iPod classic is really the best option if you want it to store anything. Really, 8GB is pathetic. Get 32 at the least, especially if you want it to hold movies, as a full length movie takes up 2-3GB on a touch.

On lockerz they only have the 16GB Nanos, for the Itouches they have all sizes.

Well with the reasearch i have conducted along with the comment above I did see that the camera unless with GREAT lighting is poor quality. I will go ahead and save up for a 32GB touch @ 700 though i do have enough for a 8GB @ 325 PTZ I hope its worth the wait!

http://www.lockerz.com/redeem/boutique/2

For the nano as for now yes, if the camera does not work that well then it is basically useless to me. Atleast with the Ipod Touch I could do some internet surfing at school lol. Second choice if not a Ipod would be the 360 though I am even unsure about that choice.

tbh, 360 is a pos. You will sink tons of money into it, and in the end, all you have is a crappy console, which you could beat with a very cheap computer.

Back
Top Bottom