iPhone 3G

lol thats awesome. they should just make that a regular plan.

but you could just get an asus eee pc and do it that way.

Not true, I bought my iPhone and didn't activate it in store. And it's not possible to get just the data plan. I was told even for the iPhone to be activated by AT&T they had to have a plan setup and they just add unlimited data plan onto what ever plan you already have (even if that's not true I don't know why you'd want anything less than unlimited data your always using it haha) ... I was told this by a salesperson in the store. Now maybe the only reason they let me walk outta the store was because I already had a plan with AT&T.

Yeah I talked to AT&T and they said it's not possible. Unfortunately, I dont think I could buy one and unlock it... http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/business/appleaday/blog/2008/06/unlocking_the_new_iphone_wont.html

The stores won't let you walk out w/o buying a plan from AT&T

Download either WinPwn 2.0.0.4 (Windows) or Pwnage 2.0.2 (Mac) and unlock it, switch sim cards, and you're good to go. Now I THINK that's how it works, you can get the DL links from my sig.

Download either WinPwn 2.0.0.4 (Windows) or Pwnage 2.0.2 (Mac) and unlock it, switch sim cards, and you're good to go. Now I THINK that's how it works, you can get the DL links from my sig.

Then this method won't work with your provider. You either need to switch to T-Mobile or AT&T to use the iPhone.

Wow you're probably right about that... stay away until the kinks are ironed out. Thanks for the warning...

I can't see what that link said because this goddamn school blocks every single website...except this one :D.

Anyway, I would get an iPhone ANY DAY. I can't get mine till December but I will eventually get one before the year is over. The first thing I'm gonna do is jailbreak that bliatch and change the theme.

Also have you seen the amount of apps that are for that thing? It's unbelievable! Someone is probably gonna figure out how to put Windows on there soon. It's a freaking computer in your hand.

Back
Top Bottom