I just got the creative zen sleek photo!

natej315 said:
Is this what it looks like?
creativezensleekphoto.jpg

Yeah, that's the Zen Sleek Photo. Wow, they improved on the looks and details of the exterior. The original Zen Sleek had the iPod Mini type of metal shell on the exterior. I'm sure the new shell is a fingerprint magnet though.

Yeah, the Zen Vision:M is about $300 at most places. Not bad for what it offers, and Creative has some nice accessories, even a silicone case for the Vision:M and the new Zen V. :D

Creative is my first choice when comming to sound cards and players.
Great brand.
Only thing I wouldn't like about them is the ear bud headphones. . . HATE those. They always fall out and my hair gets in the way. too bad I just destroyed my $50 headphones.

Yeah, I'm using some sony headphones right now... the zen's one aren't the best for comfort, but at least they produce great sound... I want both comfort and sound... why can't i have both? Lol...

Ditto, that's the reason why I bought my Shure E2c's. They're comfortable, produces very nice sound, and blocks out background noise. :D

theres a 20gb one here in the uk for £110. if it had an fm radio id deffo get it. i really want a cheap mp3 player with an fm radio (even though i have a gb mp3 player)

The zen sleek has built in fm... the best radio on a player that I've ever heard in fact...

Kewl. Yeah, Creative definietly sounds better than any Ipod...

I have the Zen Vision M myself. It has its problems, but its great overall :)

Back
Top Bottom