I <3 my surround sound headphones.

I'm 14 and I have been using computers ever since I was 6-7 and I spend a while on the PCs every day. I code in PHP, HTML, Brainfuck, LOLCode, Visual Basic 6, Visual Basic 2005, Visual Basic 2008, C# and Lua. I have been reading up on Objective C.
I'm also a Grey Hat Hacker. I usually break into systems using SQLi and then email them the exploit. I like to help people so feel free to ask me any questions, I will most likely have an answer for you.

All that...and you're only 14? I beg to question your skills in those programming languages. I find it hard to see a 14 year old, come on a computer forum, and proudly announce they know how to "code" in those languages. I'm 21 and have been programming for 6 plus years, and still wouldn't say I know how to code in those languages. Do you have any work you can show me that you've done?

Can these headphones compare with Beats? I'm in need of some good headphones.

EDIT: Ahh I see those are more for gaming/movies. Should have looked at the link first.

All that...and you're only 14? I beg to question your skills in those programming languages. I find it hard to see a 14 year old, come on a computer forum, and proudly announce they know how to "code" in those languages. I'm 21 and have been programming for 6 plus years, and still wouldn't say I know how to code in those languages. Do you have any work you can show me that you've done?

The only way i can see it happening is if he's extremely gifted in problem solving. Knowing many languages mean jack if you can't solve problems efficiently. You'll end up with messy code and poor programs.

Back on the subject - How come you couldn't beat your game because it wasn't surround? If this was 10 years ago you still wouldn't be able to because those headsets wouldn't be around? What game would it even be?

I am not really a big fan of headphones as they are just a pain to bring when on the go.

I use a monster jamz in ears which I think has excellent sound. It does not rank that much in terms of the richest bass though it already suffices and is good in mid range and treble as well.

You probably want to check that out as well.

Back
Top Bottom