How to fix cracked ipod touch screen

doctor11

Solid State Member
Hi, my brother cracked my iPods screen like two months ago, and I was wondering where I could get the screen replaced for cheap or where to get tools so I could do it myself.

There's two parts of a iPod screen; The digitizer glass and the actual LCD. I have replaced one once, I won't lie it's a mega pain. Whatever your case I'd definitely but a new digitizer even if this isn't defective as you're always going to break it getting it off.

There's two parts of a iPod screen; The digitizer glass and the actual LCD. I have replaced one once, I won't lie it's a mega pain. Whatever your case I'd definitely but a new digitizer even if this isn't defective as you're always going to break it getting it off.

Yes they are a pain to replace. My sister had to replace her battery in her old iPhone 3GS and it was so hard, Having problems with connectors not working and then white screens and the camera wouldn't work but she fixed it somehow.

Yes they are a pain to replace. My sister had to replace her battery in her old iPhone 3GS and it was so hard, Having problems with connectors not working and then white screens and the camera wouldn't work but she fixed it somehow.

Apple have always had a reputation of not making their product upgradable/replaceable, which is kinda why I don't really like Apple.

Apple have always had a reputation of not making their product upgradable/replaceable, which is kinda why I don't really like Apple.

Yes especially when all there hardware is locked so you can't go and pull the hard drive or ram out of a iMac or macbook and put it into your desktop or laptop.

Back
Top Bottom