Help me choose a phone.

So now that i have a job,its time to upgrade my phone. You see i sold my Omnia when i lost me job to help pay for some bills and moved down to my Nokia 7250i,now that i have my first pay packets and money in my savings account,its time to upgrade! My Budget is $800 AUD.

So im looking for something to replace my aging creative zen,watch movies on,play games and surf the internet comfortably. Lastly it's gotta be fast and prefferably with a Physical QWERTY Keyboard (Though not required).

I know but i love my phones. Though the same argument could be used for computers,why spend money on a computer when you could be a second hand POS for $10 on ebay...

Anyway im thinking of a droid. Ticks all of the boxes and is 550 brand new,unlocked. Anyone have one? Are they anygood?

My friend has the Moto Droid and that phone can pretty much do everything. Movies, music, phone, gaming, to stupid things like a barcode scanner and youtube and such. I would go check out a Motorola Droid.

It depends on what you are using it for. For example, Nokias have a good reputation for signal.... If thats what you are looking for

Back
Top Bottom